Google




Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My 15 minutes of fame...



It started off innocently enough. New printer arrived, and Nava wanted it setup. Nava blogs it here, and posted this pict of me going into the loft in the garage, looking for the old printer box.

CherkyB posted it as Disturbing Image Found On Web, which then got into a minor argument on copyright infringement in the comment section of CherkyB's blog, and then my bragging that CherkyB had inadvertently giving my butt more publicity than it's ever gotten before. Well - except for a couple of times when I went into a gay bar...

And, to top things off, all 3 blogs may hit all time access records, all due to my butt.

7 comments:

Nava said...

- - - - AND??????

CherkyB said...

With all this butt-blogging, is it blog sweeps week?

BTW, I think that photo is copyrighted by the photographer. You should make sure you have her permission to post it. She gets all snippy about that kind of stuff, I hear.

Nava said...

Interesting you put this particular butt blog under the 'Society' label...

As for the heartwarming sincere concerns for copyrights, that is covered by special agreements between artists and their models.

CherkyB said...

The guys at work want to know if you'll be posting more pictures of your butt in an attempt to capture the "blog of the week" title back from your wife.

Nava said...

OK, JohnnyB - while I understand the reasoning behind leaving this post to be the first one on your blog forever, so the readers rejoice again and again - don't you think it's time to post something new?

You can always change your blog picture to that one, y'know...

CherkyB said...

I think maybe we need to hear these stories of you cruising the gay bars.

Nava said...

Yes we do...
We are all awaiting with suspense, while you are making your way to Bangalore... you have a lot of time to blog airborne!

C'mon, let's have it.